Geography 1 Test 3 is tomorrow, 4/25.
1. Study answers to 2017 Geography 1 Hydrosphere Questions, Earth text.
2. Review notes from George F. Canyon nature walk on all 4 spheres.
3. Review diagrams and self-tests in chapters on streams, groundwater, and waves in Physical Geography, A Self-Teaching Guide, related to our topics.
4. Stream and coastal landform diagrams are due Thursday 4/27. Know terms on board, always.
5. Other test questions will include our map activities on drainage basins (watersheds), and comparisons of high and low rainfall and population density on world maps.
6. Study hard.